My Gammie’s Ltd
Information that we collect from you
• We will collect information on your visits to the Website where you have input your information including, but not limited to, making an order, entering competitions, signing to our newsletter, interacting in our blog topics, using our contact forms, entering surveys and other type of communication posted on our website. By entering your information as mentioned above, you consent for us to collect and store that information.
• If you contact us, by phone, email, post or otherwise, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also store cookies as set out in more detail below.
How we use your information
All this information (“your data”) will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
• To enable us to process and deliver your orders.
• To best tailor Content and Services according to your preferences.
• To keep you informed by email, telephone and/or mail about our Services, when you have specified so.
• To deliver other services – such as newsletters or information on upcoming events – that we may offer you, when you have specified so.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
It may sometimes be necessary for us to disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
• To suppliers, contractors and agents who are providing a service to us:
From time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include, delivering an order to you; administrative functions associated with our business activities. Such recipients will only have access to data required by them to perform their functions and are not permitted to use such data for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
• Where required by law:
We will share your data with government or law enforcement authorities if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under an obligation to do so.
IP addresses and cookies
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
A few of the cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the site and will last for longer.
Our cookies will be used for:
Essential session management
- creating a specific log-in session for a user of the site in order that the site remembers that a user is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
- recognising when a user of the site has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique users we receive to the site and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- recognising if a visitor to the site is registered with us in any way;
- we may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our site.
- customising elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the site.
Performance and measurement
- collecting statistical information about how our users use the site so that we can improve the site and learn which parts are most popular to users.]
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you will be stored in My Gammie’s offices in UK. We will not keep personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. It will be retained in accordance with our Data Retention Standard. Laws or regulations may require us to keep records for specific periods of time.
The data will be stored electronically and/or as hardcopy. By submitting your personal data, you agree for us to store and process your information. We endeavour to take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy and any relevant data protection regulations.
Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your Data Subject Rights
Under Data Protection regulation you have the right to:
- Obtain a copy of your personal data held by My Gammie’s Ltd
- Have any incorrect personal data updated
- Request the erasure of any of your personal data
- Restrict the use of your personal data
- Object to the use of your personal data
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to the below address stating your request and contact details.
We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) of how we intend to use your data. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing or other purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by writing to us at the address below.
Changes to this Policy
We will update this page for any future changes that we may make to our Policy in the future.
Any questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy should be addressed to email@example.com.
My Gammie’s Ltd.
Registered Office Address: 167a East India Dock Road, London E3 4AJ.
Registered Company Number: 09465542.
Contact Address: 167a East India Dock Road, London E3 4AJ
Telephone: +44 (0)20 79936264